Sunday, November 20, 2016

Game Haul - Quest for a Complete Nintendo 64 Library


Game Haul



Hails and pixels gaming metalheads! I come forth bearing gifts for myself! A few months ago I decided that I am going to go for a complete American Nintendo 64 game library. I already have about fifty titles in my collection and seeing as there is just under 300, I figured I'd give it a shot. There are enough titles for that console that I want that I would end up with a number coming pretty close to a complete collection. Add to the fact that there are not many games that are super-expensive (a handful break the $100 mark usually and I have a few of the harder to find and expensive ones already) and I figured it wouldn't be that difficult to collect. Here is what I picked up today!


My small haul.

Wayne Gretzky's 3D Hockey - I originally had a copy of this game when I got my N64 back on Christmas '96. It's a fun game but I really wanted Super Mario 64 at the time.

Madden 2000 - I'm not a huge sports fan and there are quite a few sports games on the N64. Thankfully they all run for a couple of bucks even though some places want to charge more for them!

Madden 2002 - Here's another sports ball game!

WCW/NWO Revenge - A Yuke's developed title before THQ acquired the WWF/WWE license. I was never a big fan of the WCW brand of wrestling so I never paid attention to their games.

WWF No Mercy - Considered one of the best wrestling games around but I'm not sure that I would consider it the best; it's a fun game nonetheless.

Cybertiger
- Never played it. I assume that you play as a Terminator-esque Tiger Woods and have to stop John Connor by shooting golf balls at him.

These were all picked up at Half Price Books for $2 or $3 each. Considering that I'm going for a complete collection those are not bad prices!

No comments:

Post a Comment